Thank you for your continued support of the American Gear Manufacturers Association and for renewing your membership! The complete set of current AGMA standards and information sheets are included with your 2021 membership benefits. This year's distribution includes the following newly published and revised documents:
AGMA distributes these documents to members through our website. Please see below for instructions on how to download the complete set of current AGMA standards and information sheets. As always, if you have any comments or questions on AGMA activities, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AGMA 945-2-B20, Splines – Design and Application (Inch Edition)
- AGMA 946-A21, Test Methods for Plastic Gears
- AGMA ISO 10064-1-A21, Code of Inspection Practice – Part 1: Measurement of Cylindrical Gear Tooth Flanks
- ANSI/AGMA 6000-C20, Specification for Measurement of Linear Vibration of Gear Units
- ANSI/AGMA 9009-E20, Flexible Couplings – Nomenclature for Flexible Couplings
Instructions for downloading standards:
1. Click this link: https://connect.agma.org/HigherLogic/System/DownloadDocumentFile.ashx?DocumentFileKey=0c389574-ef30-ab8a-ebd0-ded96c1c65b7&forceDialog=1
2. Sign in using your AGMA website login credentials.
3. A zip file containing all standards will begin downloading. The download may take a few minutes. Please be patient.
Note: If you forgot your login credentials, use the “I don't know my username or password” links under the Sign In button. If you are still having problems, contact Karina Sandoval-Nunez at email@example.com.
The standards will be available for download until Friday, May 14, 2021, If you have any questions about specific standards, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.