The 2018 Fall Technical Meeting (FTM) will be held September 24–26 (Monday through Wednesday) in Oak Brook, Illinois – just outside Chicago.
The FTM is the best opportunity to learn about the latest research in the gear industry.
Five separate sessions will be held where attendees will hear about the latest results of research and participate in discussions with some of the most knowledgeable gear industry professionals from the United States and abroad. Sessions include:
- Session I: Application, Design, and Rating
- Session II: Optimization and Performance
- Session III: Gear Wear and Failure
- Session IV: Manufacturing, Inspection, and Quality Control
- Session V: Materials and Heat Treatment
Full registration includes:
- Welcome Reception (Monday evening)
- Breakfast on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Awards Luncheon (Tuesday)
- Networking Luncheon (Wednesday) NEW!
event will be taking place as well – the Bowling & Bocce reception
. Registration is separate for this event and can be purchased with your regular FTM registration.EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION PRICES END ON AUGUST 24! REGISTER HERE: https://www.agma.org/events/2018-fall-technical-meeting/
Feel free to contact Courtney Payne at email@example.com
with any questions.